Job Title: Sales Support Officer
Skills: B2B Order Processing, Sales Administration, Logistics experience
Salary: £27K + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and controlling the movement of goods worldwide
- Processing Customer Purchase Orders
- Controlling/Analysing customer forecasts and allocating demand to factories accordingly
- Processing consumption reports and managing/controlling consignment stock
- Creating and managing Delivery Schedules
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders to ensure product is delivered on time and in good condition.
- Invoice checking
- Maintaining customer and product database on internal system.
- Liaising with Accounting and Technical Departments on any matter related to the Customer orders.
- Sales Administration / Customer service / Logistics experience
- Operational experience of SAP and Microsoft Windows
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.