Japanese Speaking Supervisor - Ref: 18523
- Location: Middlesex
- Salary: £24,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: Customer Services - Logistics/Transport
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Field Supervisor - Global mobility/ Removal (ref 18523)
Your New Salary: £24K DOE
Status: Permanent/ full-time
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
●●【物流】 スーパーバイザー募集！ 18523●●
- 引っ越しスタッフの管理 、トレーニング
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 5 ×
‐ Tier 4 ×
The Skills you'll need each day:
Japanese, Logistics, Removal, Customer service, packing, estimation
Who you'll be working for:
Japanese Logistics/ removal firm is looking for a field supervisor who has presentable manner and honest/ responsible attitude.
Training to be provided where required. There will also be opportunities in sales, project management for commercial moves, accounting and a rise within management in the future.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Assist Senior Manager in Training and provide information to Senior Manager of staff evaluation. To work towards the improvement of the performance and skills in keeping with guidance set by Senior Sales Manager.
- Experience in logistics preferred.
- Site Attendances, Estimations, Packing and Manual Handling with training to be provided where required
- Implementation of procedures for the Department as set up by Senior Management
- Plan and implement and promote and any support sales activities in the Department under the guidance of Senior Management
- Communicate to staff and sub-contractors in a timely and effective manner and identify tools which will assist in performing their duties and highlight these to the Senior Management
- Monitor work flow, performance and attendance and ensure that functions are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain an excellent and safe working environment in keeping the Security and Health and Safety policies of the Company under the guidance of Health & Safety Department and keep Senior Manager informed
- Logistics planning for inbound and outbound goods to meet customers’ requirements
- Dealing with customer needs in respect of estimations, quotations, logistical arrangements etc., Supporting Senior Management in sales promotion in addition to actively promoting our services through daily contact with customer.
- General administrative duties and sectional support including backup cover for department staff in their absence
- Assist Senior Manager in sourcing data for Monthly financial and statistical reporting relating to the Department as may be required by the Senior Manager
- Back up support for shop floor operational staff and Senior Manager in his absence and assist in any other reasonable duties requested for by Senior Operational or Sales Managers
- Job-scope to include weekday out of office hours working and including weekend and Bank holiday working where required by Departmental needs.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Japanese fluent and English business level
- A presentable manner and appearance.
- A People person with good communication skills
- To work well as a member of a team and follow instructions.
- Good perception and observation skills required to understand customer’s needs
- Good practical skills with estimations, packing and communication
- Successful applicant to have valid licence to drive in the UK
- Physical fitness to cope with a considerable amount of manual handling
- An honest and responsible attitude to other people's property.
- The ability to work in a careful and orderly way to avoid damaging items.
- Tact, as customers are often under stress during a removal.
- The ability to read a map and follow directions to reach locations accurately.