Your New Job Title: Removal Operation Supervisor
Your New Salary: £24,000 (depends on experience)
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: West Drayton
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
The Skills you'll need each day: English, Logistics, Removal, Customer service
Who you'll be working for:
Japanese Logistics company is looking for Removal operation supervisor. You will supervise 2 other staff.
What you'll be doing each day:
1. Assist Senior Manager in Training and provide information to Senior Manager of staff evaluation. To work towards the improvement of the performance and skills in keeping with guidance set by Senior Sales Manager. Job-scope to include weekday out of office hours working and including weekend and Bank holiday working where required by Departmental needs.
2. Job role covers Site Attendances, Estimations, Packing and Manual Handling with training to be provided where required
3. Implementation of procedures for the Department as set up by Senior Management
4. Plan and implement and promote and any support sales activities in the Department under the guidance of Senior Management
5. Communicate to staff and sub-contractors in a timely and effective manner and identify tools which will assist in performing their duties and highlight these to the Senior Management
6. Monitor work flow, performance and attendance and ensure that functions are completed in a timely fashion.
7. Maintain an excellent and safe working environment in keeping the Security and Health and Safety policies of the Company under the guidance of Health & Safety Department and keep Senior Manager informed
8. Logistics planning for inbound and outbound goods to meet customers’ requirements
9. Dealing with customer needs in respect of estimations, quotations, logistical arrangements etc., Supporting Senior Management in sales promotion in addition to actively promoting our services through daily contact with customer.
10. General administrative duties and sectional support including backup cover for department staff in their absence
11. Assist Senior Manager in sourcing data for Monthly financial and statistical reporting relating to the Department as may be required by the Senior Manager
12. Back up support for shop floor operational staff and Senior Manager in his absence and assist in any other reasonable duties requested for by Senior Operational or Sales Managers
The skills you need to succeed:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.