Title: Infinity Application Support & Development Engineer (Ideally Japanese speaker)
Status: One year Temporary (possible extension or may become Permanent, depends on business needs)
Location: The City, London
Day rate: £300 - £350 per day (Equivalent of £75,000 - £90,000 per annum)
Skills: Waterfall, Financial software, the knowledge of 'Infinity'
Windows Server 2008 R2 (C++ and Java) and Sybase (SQL).
Financial products such as Moneys, FX, Derivatives, Exchange Futures & Options, Bonds and Repos is required. Especially P&L and Market Risks.
· Receive inquires and requests from business users and relevant groups in IT department
· Analyse inquires, systems issues and new requirements, provide answer, resolve systems issues and recommend solutions
· On-call support for resolving issues in nightly systems processes
· Works with organizational business users to clarify requirements, design, develop, test and implement new functions and enhance existing functions
· Provide relevant groups in IT department with software, instructions and procedures for installing software and monitoring systems processes.
· Liaise and attend meetings with business users and other company functions necessary to perform duties
· Works as a member of projects, maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant financial business, market risk management and IT
· Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
The Person/ Candidate:
- Experience with working in financial IT for such as developments, business analysis and applications support
- Skills for systems development with C++, Java and SQL are mandatory
- Knowledge of financial products in a bank such as Moneys, FX, Derivatives, Exchange Futures & Options, Bonds and Repos
- Knowledge of the market risk management (Value at Risk and Greeks)
- Good communication with the ability to convey information to business users in a concise and clear way
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
- Fluent English and Japanese
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.