Job Title: Swedish-speaking Customer Account Manager
Skills: Fluent English and Swedish and good customer support skills.
Salary: £23,000 + benefits.
Out North London based client is looking for a Swedish speaker with great customer skills to join their multinational team.
• Manage a portfolio of customers meeting their day to day requirements
• Take responsibility for customer loyalty within the remit of the role
• Reassure customers, educate and train them in best practice
• Resolve problems efficiently with minimum impact on the customer
• Actively work towards improving customer satisfaction scores
• Provide Webex training on products
• Creating reports to investigate and analyse trends of customer accounts
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
• Intermediate level of competence with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous experience in an customer services support environment
• Demonstrate employment stability with a minimum of 1 year plus with the same company or a progressive career path in customer services
• Excellent at building and maintaining customer relationships
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.