Job Title Demand Planner
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: competitive plus excellent benefits
Job type: Perm
You will be responsible for maintaining forecast performance and supply plan information flow for yourr respective business unit. Prepare, analyze and report the weekly bottom up forecast and weekly analysis using statistical forecast tool, Generate consolidated forecast through facilitating forecast consensus meeting, upload final agreed forecast to the system, follow up DP and convey DP information to sales.
• Forecast process set-up & improvement: Working in conjunction with Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Managers to develop, progressively improve forecasting process, improve accuracy and reduce forecast volatility through co-ordinated innovation activity.
• Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis: Analysis of historical trend, PSI and market trend on weekly basis using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly forecast. Collect and review sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends on fast & slow moving products. Maintain seasonality trend and impact of exceptional market changes: Promotional activity, national/international events.
• Forecast Consensus meeting coordination: Facilitate Consensus meeting with relevant teams to confirm sales forecast. Manage agreement and drive judgment towards realistic and accurate forecast & delivery plan. Collate, share and input weekly forecast data
• Forecast Performance Management: Monitor periodical performance measures and supplier/customer non-conformance to enable process improvement in the Supply Chain. Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan
• Sales and Operation Plan coordination?: Weekly S & OP meeting with supplier factory to update production plan and preparing rolling forecast template
• Reporting: Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to Director.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in demand planning, ideally in a B2B environment
• Good overview of the commercial process, production planning and retail interface / order fulfilment.
• Ability to work assertively in a cross functional environment and attain consensus between all parties
• Strong analytical skills
• Logical common sense and proactive approach to business
• Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
• A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision and direction
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Upper-intermediate knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications in particular Excel (pivot tables, V-LOOKUPS, formulas).
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.