中文普通话采购员（建筑业）- Mandarin speaking Buyer (Construction) - Ref: 19368
- Location: London
- Salary: £28-30k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: No categories
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Buyer (Construction)
Your New Salary: £28-30k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Report to: Procurement Manager
Due to Procurement Manager's planning, charging of one or two projects to guarantee the project has sufficient and appropriate backup support.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Undertake material requirements planning activities and process purchase orders.
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers while and measuring supplier performance on cost, deliveries, and inventory turn round.
- Coordinate local purchase activities with the allowance of HQ, including to report for local purchase application of UK office old projects; balance the purchase amount against the limit quantity issued by HQ.
- Communicate regularly with project managers with regard to logistics requirement.
- Process import logistics documents as cargo arrived, make sure all the freights can be well arranged upon different project requirements.
- Maintain and manage relative procurement administration activities including keeping department document and processing invoice queries and expediting.
- Track and update relative procurement invoices payment application process record in time.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Excellent both English and Mandarin, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Work experience within Construction, Engineering, Architecture or Mechanical industry, – preferably with Science degree.
- Sound knowledge of construction techniques, Building Standards and Environmental standards.
- Self motivated and the ability to work effectively with a team environment.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.