中文普通话会计师（贸易类）-Mandarin Speaking Accountant (Trading) - Ref: 18861
- Location: London
- Salary: £40-45k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Accounts
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Accountant (Trading)
Your New Salary: £40-45k depending on experience
Location: West London
This role is responsible for the financial accounting for the complex trading activities of the UK in accordance with the organization's accounting policies and all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Upon receiving trading related invoices/provisions, check against supporting documents and reconcile differences through follow-up with Bridge System to ensure reconciliation and control of consistency between the Trade system and Accounting bookings
- Timely preparation/verification of journal vouchers in SAP accounting system within the relevant trading month to ensure accurate treatment for revenue, cost, hedging and inventory booking and maintain ERP General Ledger data.
- Complete AR /AP journal entries in the SAP accounting system.
- Prepare trading operational analysis, AR/AP analysis and other variance analysis etc.
- Ensure the correct reconciliation of month-end trading bookings and update the relevant journal vouchers/Schedule.
- Assist in internal and external account audit, CT audit and other reviews if required.
- Assist Accounts Team Leader to liaise with HQ and other Group entities on various issues.
- Perform other trade accounting related duties if assigned, i.e. prepare the relevant bank reconciliations, submit reports to relevant Local authority, assist SOX walkthrough test and report.
- Assist Accounts Team Leader for miscellaneous accounting issues and perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Establish and coordinate system integrations between SAP and Bridge
- Perform monthly finance budget & month-end analysis
- File and review Corporation Tax, VAT, EC Sales list & Intrastat, US sales tax, Withholding tax
- Certificate of Residence & W8 / FCTCA Form
- Complete hedging accounting task and test hedge effectiveness
The skills you need to succeed:
- Solid knowledge of international/UK accounting principles and practices
- Degree level education
- Accounting professional qualification essential, full qualification preferred but part-qualified would be considered, e.g. ACCA or ACA
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with SAP accounting systems (training will be provided) and Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and under pressure at times at key times of the month
- Ability to use professional judgement and common sense in problem solving and decision making for accounting issues
- Attention to detail
- Must be a good team player
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar accounting role
- Knowledge of oil industry/trading environment is essential
- Understanding/knowledge of finance best practices
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.