Supply Planning Controller (FMCG) - Ref: 18813
- Location: London - West London
- Salary: 15 month FTC
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: Supply Chain
Your New Job Title: Supply Planning Controller (FMCG)
Your New Salary: Competitive
Status: 15 month FTC
Location: West London
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is looking for a Supply Planning Controller to join them in there lovely office in West London. This is a excellent opportunity to work within a fast paced organisation that offers career progression and development. In this role you will be leading/managing a team of Supply planners indirectly and 2 Supply Planning Managers directly to deliver a high level of customer service which meets customer’s expectations.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Create and develop a highly motivated, empowered team that delivers company KPIs with the most effective team structure.
- Provide an accurate and timely Business supply plan for short, medium and long term.
- Identify demand / capacity imbalances and agree a plan with the business via the S&OP Board process to mitigate the gap.
- Work with the Revenue, Growth and Planning team, and factories, to ensure that we deliver the most profitable plan whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Work very closely with the Customer care team to ensure that we are the preferred supplier of choice with our external customers.
- Drive best practice across Supply Chain planning, aligning processes inter-departmentally to provide the most efficient flow of information and actions required.
- Drive system enhancements to develop a competitive advantage whilst removing non-value adding tasks.
- Recruit high calibre Supply Planners, to add to the overall strength of the team.
- Develop a talent / succession plan to create a high calibre of planner across the total planning centre of excellence.
The skills you need to succeed:
- FMCG Industry experience
- Experience of different Supply Chain Planning Processes
- People management experience – team of 7 people +
- IT literate knowledge of databases / spreadsheets / importance of data maintenance.
- Experience of OMP or similar Planning / Decision Support tool.
- SAP knowledge and experience desirable.
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Project management / Process development skills
- Previous experience of working within an integrated supply chain in a manufacturing environment.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.