Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
If you can please send your original MS Word CV to us. Thank you.
Your New Job Title : Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Banking Assistant – Customer Service
岗位名称：普通话或粤语银行助理 – 客服部
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin or Cantonese, good customer skills, an interest or background in banking.
Salary: c£23k + Bonus + Benefits.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Deliver excellent customer service and support with daily operations in the branch
• From the banking hall reception desk you will listening to customers to understand and meet their needs
• Involved in marketing events and activities to achieve the targets of business development
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, being their trusted 'Go-To' person whilst promoting the Banks products and services
• To assist in the registration management of post and of overdrawn accounts
• Provide efficient, helpful and courteous customer service for customers, such as ordering bank cards and cheque books, activating bank cards, issuing PINs
• To carry out the client on-boarding process, and to conduct AML checks on new clients according to internal and external Legal and Compliance (L&C) requirements, and account opening
• Ensure KYC and AML work is acceptable to Legal & Compliance Department (L&C) with a consistent approach. Effectively communicate with L&C over any differences.
• Provide clerical support duties, such as filing, data input and ad hoc projects and all operational tasks
What You Need to Succeed:
• Degree educated
• Good customer focused experience
• Good English/Mandarin/Cantonese Speaker
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Team Player
• Creative Problem Solving
• Reasoning skills,
• Self confidence
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.