粤语客服代表（伦敦）（银行业）-Cantonese speaking Customer Service Representative - Ref: 18711
- Location: London
- Salary: £20-22k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Cantonese
- Categories: Banking - Customer Services
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Customer Service Representative (London)-Banking
Your New Salary: £20-22k
Location: Central London
- To provide all cashier services and handle cash accurately.
- To provide existing and potential customers the best experience at the Bank.
- To provide quality customer services in accordance with the Bank’s policy and procedures.
- To recognise customers' needs and develop new business for the Bank to achieve sales target.
- To support all designated areas within the branch operations where service or assistance is required.
What you'll be doing each day:
- To accurately complete or input data and made amendment on screen and records.
- To maintain Clear Desk policy.
- To keep clear records of transactions/processes.
- To exercise due diligence and care in handling transactions.
- To ask for help and support where necessary.
- To maintain good team work and work relationship with colleagues and other departments.
- To have full understanding of the products and services before selling it to customers.
- Fully explain the products and services to customers by using a customer checklist and interview observation checklist.
- To ensure customers made aware of all the product details by signing the agreement.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese and English.
- Knowledge of opening new accounts, bank products, safe deposit boxes, cash handling and basic cashier area operation.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.