信用分析师（普通话或粤语）-Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Credit Analyst - Ref: 18646
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Cantonese - Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Banking
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Credit Analyst
Your New Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s Credit Risk Management Framework. This includes directly organising and undertaking a programme of regular reviews of the first line credit risk function, reviewing compliance with the Credit Risk Management Manual and overviewing credit quality and standards.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Gathering financial information on the customer creditworthiness, analysing the information, and deciding whether to offer credit to the customer (risk assessment).
- Negotiating repayment plans or instigating legal action if recovery proves difficult (debt recovery or insolvency work).
- Accountable for the review of quality applications and declined applications.
- Ensure all credit risk policies are current & fit for purpose and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies.
- Ensure all transactions and processing are in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with current banking legislation and procedures.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department.
- Provide cover for other risk staff.
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to Assistant Credit Analysts to facilitate their development and achievement of their objectives.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The skills you need to succeed:
- UK based commercial and consumer banking experience with a lender who is member to the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML)
- Good academic background and A Level results at top grades
- 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Analysing and interpreting basic financial statements and tax returns
- High level of credit risk analysis skills
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Cantonese language skill is preferred.
- CeMAP Qualification
- An understanding of the current regulatory regime applicable to banking institutions
- Background of operating and managing within a control environment and compliance with operating procedures and risk policies
- The ability to communicate effectively at a senior level, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have good judgment, sound business sense and the ability to make decisions
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.