Job Title: Slovenian speaking Associate
Skills: Fluent in Slovenian and English, Bachelor’s degree or above, solid customer service experience, excellent B2B client skills, technical ability.
Salary: £34,375 basic salary, plus potential bonuses of £5,000 - £6,500 plus benefits (dependent on individual performance and company performance)
Career Path: Customer service for 1-2 years with the intent to eventually rotate to Client Development (prospecting, sales, account management)
Company Overview: Our client is based in the U.S but has offices around the world and its industry leading product connects companies with their contractors and suppliers worldwide.
Job Summary: This role will allow you to apply your skills in a dynamic work environment while developing well-rounded competencies. The position provides a critical link between customers, sales, business development and management. You will be a self-starter, able to work as part of a team and willing to assist with all of the day-to-day operations inherent to a rapidly growing organization.
Your Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proactively service and support contractor/supplier clients
• Conduct training on products via phone, web based and face-to-face meetings
• Participate in the implementation of sales and marketing projects
• Field incoming calls, handle contractor customer inquiries and troubleshoot problems
• Handle client account management functions, including invoicing and collections
• Proactively analyse customer service processes and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
• Research and develop various resources and reference documents for clients
• 20% travel for client meetings
• Other tasks and projects as directed by supervisors
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience
• Fluent English and Slovenian, both solid verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail applications
• Proficient presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Solid analytical and problem-solving ability
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Desire to assume increasing levels of leadership responsibility
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Willing to travel for business
• References must be provided upon request
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.