Foreign Exchange Customer Support Analyst - Ref: 18299
- Location: London - City of London
- Salary: £105/day
- Job Type: Temporary
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: Customer Services - IT/Telecoms
Job title: Foreign Exchange Customer Support Analyst
Skills: IT/Technical aptitude or interest or skills, fluent in English (other languages would be bonus). Good customer service skills on the phone.
Shifts: work days only
Status: 3 months Temporary Role
Location: city of London
- Timely turnaround of reported issues and successful management of customer satisfaction.
- Meet vendor and customer service level agreements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer, internal and vendor issues.
- Responsible for technical, functional and transactional queries from investment banks and
hedge funds globally.
- Take ownership of end to end resolution of customer problems.
- Log and document all enquiries.
- Update deployment, operations and network teams in Asia, EMEA and Americas on all issues.
- Escalate high priority issues to Customer Support management and other relevant parties
- Execute scheduled administrative tasks.
- Fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Analytical ability and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service oriented, adaptable and flexible
- Results oriented and personally accountable
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- Stress resilience and multi-tasking abilities
- Quality and control, with excellent attention to detail
- Resilience to embrace and deal with new challenges
- Excellent team member as well as being able to work independently
- Motivated to achieve above and beyond requested tasks
- Technical aptitude and interest in learning
- Knowledge of the FX Market / Financial markets
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experienced in direct interaction with customers
- Direct client facing experience in the service industry
- Understanding of the mechanics of service delivery
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.