Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £25K - £30K per annum (depending on experience)
Work hour: 9:00 - 17:00
Location: The City
An international trading company is looking for a sales administrator to join their small team.
Sales Administration (70%)
- Contracts administration
- Liaising with customers / suppliers for delivery and shipment instructions
- Issuing sales and purchase contracts
- Invoicing customers
- Safekeeping of delivery notes for incoming orders.
- Matching delivery notes and orders for administration and travel to suppliers invoices
Administration and Secretarial duties (30%)
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls and taking telephone messages
- Taking outgoing mail to central reception area.
- Organising travel arrangements, including hotel and flight bookings
- Booking of taxis, airport cars etc
- Photocopying and scanning of documents as required
- Organisation of courier collections, and organising daily courier packages to Head Office
- Preparation of travel, entertainment and sundry expense claim forms for senior staff
- Entering administration invoices into the accounts system.
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Having similar experience ideally in trading or manufacturing companies
- Previous experience in trading companies
- Previous experience in logistic companies
- Business level English
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.