Working hours - 25 hours per week (10.00am – 4.00pm; 5 days per week)
Your new salary - up to £16,500 + benefits (depending on experience)
Who you'll be working for:
A prestigious trading company, based in central London.
The department is responsible for sales of a technically-advanced raw material to UK-based customers. The ideal candidate will serve as a point of contact for existing customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries. The candidate will help to provide a high level of customer service and ensure the efficient supply of high-value material deliveries to UK customers whilst liaising with colleagues at production bases in France and occasionally Japan.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Process customer queries and orders via email and telephone.
- Check data accuracy in orders, invoices and other paperwork.
- Maintain and update sales and customer data.
- Liaise with suppliers in France and Japan to confirm material availability and arrange delivery schedules.
- Administration of sales/purchase and invoice paperwork through SAP.
- Monitoring of customer credit using Microsoft Excel.
- Position is office-based.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator.
- A highly organised and outgoing candidate that is self-motivated and has experience in a customer-service role.
- IT: excellent capability with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel; experience of using SAP.
- Languages: native level English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.