Role: Denied Party Screening Specialist (Trade Compliance)
Daily rate: up to £330 PAYE or £429 LTD co (equivalent of up to £86k pa)
Location: West London
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until Feb 2018 (possibility of extension), ASAP start
Job posting ID: 62912
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Screening Specialist to work in a current Trade Compliance Project.
This Project role to design and build the new global comprehensive screening service and processes. This role will be responsible for assisting in the development of the new comprehensive denied party screening service processes and performing the denied party screening process for resolve hits during the cleanse.
Service Design :
• Assist in the development of processes for the globalised comprehensive screening service
• Work with the IT team in the detailed design and testing of the SAP GTS implementation
• Assist in the development of guidelines and processes for the interactions and management of SAP GTS and the screening hit resolution/black list management
• Assist in the identification, mitigation and reporting of appropriate risk
• Draft appropriate training material and knowledge documents
• Assist in the design of system parameters
Cleanse Delivery :
• As part of the GTS implementation all the master data partners will be required to be screened up front.
• Be responsible for resolving the high level of up front hits prior to the transactional screening is implemented
• Regular reporting of accurate metrics for the status of the resolution
• Data manipulation/data gathering skills as you will be working with large data files - manipulation - helping design the system parameters - system testing
o Strong technical knowledge, attention to detail and analytical skills.
o Working knowledge of export controls and denied party screening
o Working knowledge of compliance screening tools, preferably SAP GTS or similar
o Operating and developing data management & data quality plans
o Experience with working in a change management environment
o Problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to identify key issues and obtain appropriate information for further analysis
o Highly analytical with experience in collecting, analysing and synthesising information relating to client and transactional data
o In-Depth knowledge of analytics &information management
o Experience with technology, data process and control enhancements
o Proven track record of working collaboratively across multiple business lines and demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team or take the lead as needs dictate.
o Experience working with large data files - manipulation - helping design the system parameters - system testing
o Knowledge of export and import regulations across the globe and Supply chain activities
o Excellent communication and people skills and will require the ability to work within a team.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.