Role: Denied Party Screening/Sanctions Specialist
Daily rate: up to £330 PAYE or £429 LTD co (equivalent of up to £86k pa)
Location: West London
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until Feb 2018 (possibility of extension), ASAP start
Job posting ID: 62912
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Screening Specialist to work in a current Trade Compliance Project. You will assist with the design and build the new global comprehensive screening service and processes. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of the new comprehensive denied party screening service processes and performing the denied party screening process for resolve hits during the cleanse.
• Assist in the development of processes for the globalised comprehensive screening service
• Work with the business to identify sanctions risks and ensure the appropriate controls and procedures are created and implemented
• Assist in the development of guidelines and processes for the interactions and management of SAP GTS and the screening hit resolution
• Assist with the current BAU sanctions screening requests
• Draft appropriate training material and knowledge documents
• Investigate alerts from the implementation of automated master data screening through GTS
• Regular reporting of accurate metrics for the status of the resolution
• Working knowledge of sanctions and denied party screening
• Experience working with SAP GTS or any other sanctions screening tool
• Experience developing processes and procedures
• Experience working with projects or in a change environment
• This will require a strong technical knowledge, attention to detail and analytical skills.
• The role will require good communication and people skills and will require the ability to work within a team.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.