Your Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Business Development Associate
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin, Banking experience
Your Salary: £25k + bonus + benefits
Location of your job: London
Summary of your role:
• You will focus on business development with current and new customers and network with local professionals. In addition you will support marketing activities and provide effective and efficient customer service.
Your main daily duties:
• Participation in marketing events and activities to achieve business targets. Selling the bank’s products and services
• Develop new business opportunities with current and new customers
• Liaison with China to develop international business
• Handle daily customer business and banking hall services as necessary.
• Carry out the client on-boarding process, conduct KYC and AML checks and reviews
• Conduct Ongoing customer accounts reviews
• Assist with the preparation of business, statistical, AML, Audit reports
• Provide clerical support duties, such as filing, data input, cash handling, and ad hoc projects and all operational tasks
The skills and experience you need to succeed:
• Degree educated
• Experience in banking industry
• Results Focused. Ability to drive work plan under little supervision.
• Experience in drafting reports
• Good English and Mandarin speaking skills
As the business is international in order to provide excellent customer service, some elements of the role may be performed outside of the typical working day so you may occasionally need to be flexible with your working hours to attend events, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.