Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
Report to: UK Managing Director
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Highly competitive
Our client, an international clean energy company is looking for a professional with experience in renewable energy sector in Europe. The successful individual will be responsible for M&A activities in renewable energy market in UK and countries around.
1. Collect and analyze market information of renewable energy sector, conduct market research and investigation;
2. Analyze the relevant policy and trends regarding the market(s) and suggest the business development strategy;
3. Identify and secure investment opportunities.
Planning and Budgeting -
1. Responsible for business development planning;
2. Responsible for budgeting and controlling of the development cost.
Business development and M&A -
1. Collect and analyze information on candidate projects/assets and conduct initial assessments;
2. Based on the result of initial assessment, propose development or M&A initiatives;
3. Coordinate internal and external parties to finalize the development / M&A proposal;
4. Coordinate the due diligence process for M&A.
Project Development -
1. Responsible for the development planning of the projects;
2. Responsible for the budgeting of project development activities;
3. Organize and coordinate the project development activities;
4. Facilitating the process of both internal and external approval;
5. Manage the relationship with all the stakeholders associated with project development.
1. Facilitating and supporting the in-house engineering team for the project construction management,
2. Monthly reports and be responsible for monitoring the risks of development activities.
3. Other tasks related to the business development and M&A, as well as those required by the management.
1. Strong communication skills with perfect English.
2. Bachelor/Master degrees. Engineering and Economics is preferred.
3. At least 5 years' experience in business development in renewable energy sector in UK.
4. Experience with established local developers and/or investors is highly preferred.
5. Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
6. Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
7. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.