Your New Job Title: Project Coordinator (Engineering)
The Skills You'll Need: Engineering, Commercial, Sales Support, Project Management
Your New Salary: £18-21k
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
World class manufacturer of power generation equipment.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Working closely with the Program Management Team, this person will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties required to Support service delivery functions in our Leeds Service Centre.
- Supporting RFQ, pre and post PO receipt activities to ensure commercial process is followed.
- Support the Project Management Team in the closing of invoices.
- Manage the updating and control of the LSC PM Team training matrix.
- Support the PM Team in the arrangements for on site labour, to review submitted documents from the vendor to ensure completeness.
- To support PM Team in the management of labour time sheets, analysis of gate records and vendor invoicing.
- To carry out general administrative duties such as filing and letter writing.
- To monitor, open PO’s and invoices to ensure prompt payment and recognition.
- To support PM team to track the related KPI for each one of the projects.
- Support the wider service department of LSC in daily operations.
- To update and control the detailed update of the Business Plan from PM to Commercial Team.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.