●●【旅行】 ツアーコーディネーター 募集！●●
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ×
‐ Tier 5 ×
‐ Tier 4 ×
Job Title: Japanese speaking Tour Operations Coordinator
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Working Hours: 09:00-17:30
Japanese travel company is now looking for a Japanese speaking Tour Operations Coordinator.
This is an all-round role that will encompass all aspects of the department.
• Inbound Operations - Coordination of a range of tour booking arrangements.
• Directly liaising with customers en-site at the Company’s tour desk or occasionally off-site.
• Dealing with customers over the telephone.
• Having responsibility for the Company’s Emergency mobile telephone, on weekends and public holidays (at an extra rate on top of salary).
• Previous experience in Inbound Tour Operations is ideal
• Travel Industry Customer Service background is desirable
• Mother tongue level Japanese & fluent English(both writing and speaking)
• Computer literacy & Accuracy
• A good knowledge of London and UK visitor attractions
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and work independently when required
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.