・ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
・ Tier5 ×
・ Tier4 ×
Your New Job Title: Japanese Speaking Executive PA
Your New Salary: £23-£30K
Location: Central London
The Skills you'll need each day: PA, Secretary, Japanese, Administration
Who you'll be working for: Japanese company is looking for Japanese speaking Exective PA.
What you'll be doing each day:
To provide a high level of secretarial and administrative support to Senior Vice President of Europe, Middle East and Africa.
1. To set up S.V.P. customers’ database (including TOP 50 customers), meeting history, memorable information from conversation, golf meeting history, order history etc. Name cards management.
2. To meet V.P customers, such at the stations, the conferences and meetings on behalf of S.V.P.
3. Arrange meeting with other companies for S.V.P.
4. To deal with S.V.P. customers regarding orders and the company services and solve the customers’ problems ( need to learn product information and basic manual work )
5. Sending letters, preparing for gifts for S.V.P.
6. To arrange and set up lunch/brunch/dinner opportunities for S.V.P.
7. To cultivate your own network with external executives such as PAs from other companies and wives of S.V.P. valued customers.
1. To arrange lunch/brunch/dinner opportunities for S.V.P. with various group of staff
2. To publish S.V.P. NEWS LETTER and arrange S.V.P. visits to factories.
1. Strategic and proactive planning of S.V.P. schedule
2. Analysis of result of the schedule planned - create document and presentation to directors involved.
3. Attend S.V.P. briefing with directors and managers
1. Business travel arrangement ( Air, Taxi , Web purchase )
2. BT expense settlement
3. Various Membership applications
4. S.V.P’s Budget planning
1. Company mails, Stationary ect, support for general administration
2. Support the In-flight meals team with their process and ad hoc administration
The skills you need to succeed:
· Fluent English and Japanese
· Proficiency in computer skills
· Understanding how to maintain confidentiality
· Executive Secretarial experience
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Attention to detail
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.