Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Middle Desk Officer-Banking 中文中台业务员-银行业
The Skills you'll use each day: Fluent Mandarin and English, Excellent knowledge of FX, Money markets or Treasury within Banking and Finance.中英文流利，熟悉银行和金融领域的外汇，货币市场或财政。
Your New Salary: £35K
Status: Permanent 全职
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding bank.
What you'll be doing each day:
· Cover trading and funding book position and validate all deals within internal policies;
· Identify potential risk situations within the scope of all trading activities, make recommendations and/or escalate to management as required;
· Manage risk and minimize losses through monitoring and controlling various reports and taking appropriate action, ensuring compliance requirements and verifications are completed in accordance with Bank P&Ps.
· Monitoring daily trade log and generating relative reports for senior management and regulators;
· Review all trades to make sure them comply with trader’s mandates;
· Support for new product application including FX, MM and derivatives products;
· Support for new client onboarding process, liaising with KYC team, Operations and Risk department to open account in trading system;
· Generating regular reports for both Treasury and external departments;
· Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels;
· Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
The skills you need to succeed:
· Educated to degree level;
· Fluent in both English and Mandarin;
· Excellent knowledge of FX, MM [and other Treasury] instruments;
· Excellent understanding of business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements and Treasury products knowledge;
· Proven organizational, communications, decision-making, analytical and customer service skills;
· Complete understanding of the Head Office reporting format and requirements;
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel;
· Ability to thrive under tight deadlines independently or in a team-based environment;
· Desirous of working with other Treasury colleagues in order to maximize efficiency and profitability.
· Experience of risk, trading and credit support
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.