Titile: ERP Systems Support Assistant - Japanese Speaker
Salary: £20K - £25K per annum
Location: The City
An international IT Consultancy in London is seeking a Japanese speaking ERP Systems Support Assistant.
- Work with clients directly and other third party resources
- Process ERP user ID requests coming from end users
- Provide end users with appropriate advice regarding ERP authorities
- Co-ordinate with clients to understand business requirements and translate to technical specification
- Previous experience in any IT Systems User support
- Experienced in customer facing works
- MS.Word and MS.Excel skills
- Fluent in Japanese speaking, listening, writing and reading
- Any experiences with ERP (e.g. as a user)
- Basic accounting knowledge desireble
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.