●● 【金融】 コンプライアンス経験者 募集 【正】 1702-35 ●●
【雇用形態】 Full-time 正社員
英国にて無制限に就労できるビザ(UK Permanent/UK Spouse/EEA Family Visa)をお持ちの方のみご応募可能です（Tier4・Tier5応募不可）。
TITLE: Japanese speaking compliance manager (KYC/AML)
LOCATION: London, London
PAY RANGE: £50K - £60K
Skills: Japanese, KYC, AML, Compliance, Finance, Bank
International Financial Organisation is now recruiting for an experienced Compliance professional.
Fluent Japanese and Experience in AML/KYC and monitoring/sanctions is essential.
The role is to manage and monitor compliance matters for the Corporate Banking Group, working closely with the Compliance Division for EMEA and the Group’s Relationship Managers.
1. Manage and monitor the Group’s overall compliance matters including AML, Sanction and other compliance requirement to support their business activities and ensure they are compliant with Bank policy and procedures.
2. Overview and conduct “Know your Customer” (KYC) due diligence reviews to ensure all money laundering risk assessments and sanctions checks are accurately completed within the prescribed review cycle and to ensure they comply with the Bank’s policies and processes.
3. Deal with sanction issues to enable payment executed successfully by communicating with customers and compliance department
4. Promote greater awareness of KYC, anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions and other compliance matter within the Group, so that other team members have an understanding of the issues and their responsibilities as the first line of defence.
5. Lead ad-hoc projects within the Group in order to improve compliance processes and operations efficiency.
6. Provide support to the Head of Planning & Control to assist with the effective and efficient running of the department.
Skills and Experience
- Fluent Japanese language skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in AML/KYC and monitoring/sanctions is essential.
- Relevant experience in a financial institution or bank is advantageous.
- Foundational knowledge of banking products is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Access applications
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.