Job Title: MANDARIN speaking HR Administrator
Skills: Fluent Mandarin, UK HR Admin experience
Salary: To c£30k + bonus and benefits
Status: 6 month contract to go permanent
With your HR experience you will provide day to day support to a well-established HR team
Your main HR duties:
Recruitment & Selection:
Assisting recruitment manager with recruitment including:
• Arranging interviews with line managers/candidates/recruitment consultants
• Booking all interview rooms
• Collecting all employment documentation
• Managing applications
• Responding to candidates
• Completion of Recruitment Approval Forms (as backup)
• General HR Administration support as overflow for the Payroll & Admin team:
- Manage all correspondence required during the employee lifecycle (employment contracts, leavers,
transfers, secondments, changes to terms and conditions etc.)
- Keep On-Boarding spreadsheet updated for any staff movements, starters / leavers / transfers /
maternity leavers etc.
- Preparation of statutory entitlement letters (e.g. maternity / paternity leave entitlement letters and
flexible working requests)
- Take minutes during meetings with HR Business Partner
• Carry out inductions for all new starters
• Updating and maintaining letter templates, workflow processes and procedures within the Payroll & Administration Team.
• Update policy documents and forms following employment law updates
• Keep filing and archiving up to date on eHR system
• Stationery ordering
• Administration of HR projects
• Experienced administrator
• UK HR knowledge (understanding of UK statutory entitlements etc)
• Mandarin speaker
• Excellent Microsoft office skills, including word, excel etc.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.