Complaints Policy and Procedure for People First (Recruitment) Ltd
People First (Recruitment) Ltd is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers and temporary staff. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact either Kate Ferguson or Katie Bevan, Director at:
11 Ironmonger Lane
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
5. You will then be invited to meet one of the directors or one of the senior managers to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be completed within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you can write to the REC, our trade association, of which we are a member, marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
8. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
If you are experiencing any problems with our website, please contact email@example.com