Job Title: Accessories Sourcing Administrator (Temporary)
Skills: Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Data Analysis, Advanced Excel, SAP, Procurement
Duration: 3 months - Immediate start!
Location: Central London
To effectively and efficiently drive the raw material stock management activity for raw material/trim procurement to maximise utilisation, reduce waste and execute inventory strategy required for the support of effective supplier relationships in line with Supply Chain Finance requirements.
- Good Excel, numerical skills and administration skills needed
- SAP an advantage.
- Experience in supply chain
- Experience or interest in fashion
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- Italian fluency would be a big plus!
- You should be immediately available
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.