Accounts Administrator - Ref: 19035
- Location: London - Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salary: £11.00 per hour increasing to £11.92
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: Customer Services - Financial Services
Your new job title: Accounts Administrator
Duration of role: Long term temporary assignment until March 2019
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Hourly rate: £11.00 per hour increasing to £11.92 after 12 weeks
Job posting ID: 69392
You will predominantly be working within Accounts Receivable Front Office (customer facing team). There will be a variety of roles & responsibilities, from external customer interactions with invoices & claims, to internal claims management.
The Skills you need to be successful:
- Proficient in SAP
- Previous accounting experience/qualification preferable (AAT/CAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in preparation of accounts
- A self-starter and confident communicator
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook with strong Excel skills.
- Good collaboration in a small team and good organisational and priority setting skills to enable you to manage multiple priorities.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.