Korean Speaking Demand Planning Manager - Ref: 19030
- Location: London - Surrey
- Salary: £150-200 per day
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: English - Korean
- Categories: Supply Chain
Your New Job Title: Korean Speaking Demand Planning Manager
Your New Daily rate: £150-200 per day
Job status: Long term temporary assignment for 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Purpose of your new role:
Is to manage and analyse the demand forecast & planning for the UK and Ireland. Working in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (Sales team, Product Marketing team, Operations team, Finance function and Global Supply Chain team at HQ as well as factories) and high profile external customers. You will build robust forecasts, planning and execute plan and ensure that supply plans adequately support this.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Responsible for short/medium term Demand Forecasting & Planning for the UK and Ireland.
- Building a great level of customers collaboration in terms of demand planning, purchasing and stock management.
- Leading and where necessary, challenging the consensus demand forecast with sales teams, product marketing teams and our external customers.
- Responsible for stock purchasing to support demand plan.
- Managing and controlling levels of finished goods stock at own warehouses and with distributors to ensure optimal product availability and supply chain planning. Best in class inventory management.
- Take accountability for monitoring and analysing actual performance versus planning and provide financial analysis, including KPIs, for management decision making.
- Leading and/or initiating in Supply Chain and Cross functional projects and undertake ad-hoc work as required to support the business from a Supply Chain perspective.
Your key skills in order to be successful:
- Korean Language Skills
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP or Operations.
- Education to a degree level or equivalent; degree in Maths, Economics, Supply Chain advantaged.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft (Excel) and SAP.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work cross functionally
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.