Sr System Engineer– Japanese Speaker - Ref: 18972
- Location: London
- Salary: GBP 40,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: Engineering - IT/Telecoms
【勤務地】 ロンドン シティ
【給与】 Up to £40K（経験による）
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 5 ×
‐ Tier 4 ×
Your New Job Title: Sr System Engineer– Japanese Speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, CCNA/CCNP, Implementation, PM, System Maintenance, Active Directory, Hyper-V and Cluster, Cisco routers/switches, Juniper firewall
Your New Salary: GBP 40,000
Location: The City, London
Job status: Contract or Permanent
Start date: September 2018
Working hours: 09:00-17:00 (some overtime requires for this role)
Who You'll Be Working for:
Japanese IT Consultancy firm is looking for a Japanese speaking Senior System Engineer/ Project Manager.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Act as senior system engineer / project manager for IT system project.
- Provide support to service desk team to keep and improve its quality of services, including designing,
implementing, maintaining, and documenting.
- Business trip to UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and CIS countries.
- Any ad-hoc work assigned by Manager/Assistant Manager
- Ensure all procedures meet company standard and the law
- Meet agreed standard with customers
- Liaise with other members of staff to seek the best result
- General decisions to be made under manager’s given direction on delegated authority
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Japanese and English business level
- Microsoft qualification is advantage (MCSA, MCSE, MCSD)
- Cisco qualification is advantage (CCNA, CCNP)
- Previous technical and IT system experience (Implementation, Project Management, Troubleshooting, System management and Maintenance)
- Good presentation, documentation and negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills with all levels of customers, engineers and vendors
- Flexibility and commitment to deal with changing demands and environment
- Microsoft Active Directory implementation and administration are required
- Microsoft Hyper-V and Cluster implementation and administration are required.
- Project management skill is advantage.
- Network implementation and administration (Cisco routers/switches, Juniper firewall) are advantage.
- Cloud (AWS/Azure) implementation and administrator are advantage.
- Citrix server implementation and administration are advantage
- VMware ESX server virtualization experience is advantage.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure implementation and administration are advantage.
- Storage (HP, NetApp) experience is advantage.
- Server Middleware/Software experience is advantage.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Veeam Backup
- Good skills of IT system architecture and security
- Good skills of network
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.