Japanese speaking Sales - Ref: 18860
- Location: London - Swindon
- Salary: £26-£29K(Depending on Experience)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: Sales Support - Sales/Marketing/PR
●●【日系】 営業担当 募集 （正）Swindon ●●18860
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 5 ×
‐ Tier 4 ×
Your New Job Title: CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER re18860
Your New Salary: £26,000 - £29,000
The Skills you'll need each day: Sales, customer service, client visit, business development
Who you'll be working for: An automotive company is looking for CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER
What you'll be doing each day:
- Maintain and develop relationships with current clients.
- Customer visits – respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests.
- Develop new customers in line with the Sales Annual Business Plan – identify new opportunities to expand customer base.
- Achieve profit and sales targets in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
- Establish and work towards the mid and long term sales and marketing goals of the company in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
- Provide quotations to win new business and report to the Sales Manager any issues or anomalies relating to your relevant Customer Accounts.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager/Branch Manager to respond to RFQ’s to increase sales and improve profitability.
- Support your Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager to accomplish the department’s goals.
- Liaise with the Operations team to forecast and monitor customer production requirements. Take full responsibility for the ordering and forecasting of your assigned customers.
- Maintain/update records in relation to Sales activities i.e. Quotations, Production Drawings, Product Masters, Model control sheets etc.
- Work together with other departments to co-ordinate customer support activities, and ensure customer service is maintained at an exceptional level.
- Follow policies and procedures in conjunction with ISO documentation and other work instructions.
- To participate in the bi-annual stock take activities.
- Identify areas for improvement in terms of training and development needs.
- Work with Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager to update and record monthly Sales figures.
- Drive and promote the Company 5S improvement charter on a daily basis.
- Any other activities as directed by management.
The skills you need to succeed:
-Fluent in English
-Japanese language is a plus but not essential
-Previous experience in automotive industry/account management
-‘Can do’ attitude, to think of solutions to problems
- Time management skill
- Attention to details
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.