中文普通话房地产律师-Mandarin Speaking Property Solicitor - Ref: 18855
- Location: London
- Salary: £60k to 65k (depending on experience)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Legal - Real Estate / Property / Construction
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Property Solicitor
Your New Salary: £60k to 65k (depending on experience)
岗位薪资：£60k to 65k（取决于工作经验）
Job Status: Permanent
Job Location: Canary Wharf
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain a caseload of client files/matters and ensure that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible and within limitation periods or dates set by the court.
- Where necessary, provide line management of your staff or team members who are involved in aspects of your work and provide them with supervision, support and guidance so as to ensure that they advance within their positions and are confident and capable of dealing with their allocated workload with little supervision.
- Ensure that legal procedures are dealt with and that our office procedures (including the use of our client and files matter database is being used to full capacity). Making sure that the procedures as set out within the firm’s office procedures manual is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that each and every client is identified in accordance with our Money Laundering Procedures.
- To actively seek ways to contribute to the evolution of the firm and to suggest areas for improvement.
- To encourage and promote the image and ethos of the firm.
- To ensure a strict compliance with the requirements of the office manual and the firm’s Quality Standards Procedure, including time recording.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of the firm and client documentation and information.
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of your professional standards and client care.
- To forge good working relations and maintain existing working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- To market the firm’s client services and to assist in the development of new products and service opportunities. To participate in new business development meetings.
- To attend at meetings outside of the office and at times outside of normal working hours.
- To contribute to the firm’s monthly news letter and external periodicals as may be required from time to time.
- To ensure that you are kept abreast of legislative developments and ensure that you are always in possession of a current Practicing Certificate.
- To ensure that all incoming and outgoing post, fax and other communications pertaining to your Caseworkers are checked by you for accuracy and professionalism.
What you need to succeed
- Must have an education to degree level, and the possession of a Legal Practice Certificate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solicitors should possess general office and inter-personal skills when joining the firm, which ensure that they are able to empathise with clients without getting emotionally involved and ensure that any correspondence to the client is both concise and clear.
- Stamina and resilience and ability to prioritise conflicting caseload.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Negotiating skills and confidence when dealing with problems.
- The ability to advise clients and assigned caseworkers, demonstrating an ability to understand and explain legal technicalities.
- An even temperament and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Time-management skills and a flexible approach to work.
- An ability to manage a team effectively.
- An interest in their area of Legal expertise.
- The ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly, analyse it and apply it appropriately.
- Good report-writing skills and numeracy.
- The ability to work meticulously and accurately within a professional code of conduct.
- Discretion and respect for client confidentiality.
- Punctuality and a smart, professional appearance
- An enthusiasm to succeed and develop.
- A willingness to assist and provide a helping hand in any other matter which will assist the firm.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.