Japanese Speaking Pharmaceutical Project Management - Ref: 18781
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £28,000- £37,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical - Pharmaceutical
【雇用形態】 1年契約 （産休カバー）
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier5 ×
‐ Tier4 ×
Your New Job Title: Japanese Speaking Pharmaceutical Project Management
Your New Salary: £28,000- £37,000
Status: 1-year fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Working hours: 09:00-17:30 (could be flexible to work in Japan time ex, 7:30-16:00)
***You could work from home but attending the office twice a week is necessary (travel cost would be covered by company)***
The Skills you'll need each day:
Pharmaceutical, clinical trial, drug development, Project Management, Japanese
Who you'll be working for:
Pharmaceutical company is looking for maternity cover Japanese Speaking Project management.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management including:
- Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
- Developing study documentation
- Distributing/tracking equipment
- Creating/distributing reports
- Archiving study data and documentation
- Appropriately setting and fulfilling customer expectations
Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, including:
- Budget reviews
- Revenue forecasting
- Scope changes
- Invoice reconciliation
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
- Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
- Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
- Fluent in Japanese (including reading and writing)
- Experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.