German speaking Distribution Manager - Ref: 18548
- Location: London - High Wycombe
- Salary: £49,500k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English - French - German
- Categories: Supply Chain
Your New Job Title: Distribution Manager
Your New Salary: up to £49,500 per annum
Location: High Wycombe
Who you'll be working for:
Our Client is looking for a Distribution Manager to be responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries and in order to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to franchisees on costs and services. Your actions will be required to improve distributor performance and to improve franchisee satisfaction. You will take appropriate action to ensure neither the distributors nor the franchisees are exposed.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Direct management of distributors and/or re-distributors
- To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans.
- Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time.
- Work closely with the Franchisee support team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
- Work in conjunction with the purchasing teams, suppliers and the supply chain team to identify projects which will improve the capability of the Company to deliver successfully to franchisees
- Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization of processes at distributor(s)
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization across countries of any innovation at distributor level.
- In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
- In conjunction with Franchisee Support and Purchasing, identify risks inherent in current Company processes and build solutions and contingency plans.
- Responsible of the follow up and update of the Pan European contingency plan and the mock test in the countries the person is in charge of
- Participate at market reviews and tenders
- Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Participate as a member of industry focused organizations, developing an understanding of industry trends that may be of benefit to the Company and it's franchisees.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluency in English and German or French knowledge
- Supply chain / distribution experience/expertise
- Experience of working in a franchisee environment
- Project management knowledge
- Strong analytical skills/decipher complex information
- Enquiring mind - able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
- Self-sufficient and well organized - able to manage own schedule effectively
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.