Your New Job Title: ITALIAN speaking LUXURY TRAVEL SPECIALIST
The Skills You Need: Fluent Italian, an interest in travel and a love of all things Italian!
Your New Salary: £22k + bonus + benefits
Our client is a multi-award winning luxury travel company based in cool offices, in a hip(ster) location, in a super friendly international team. They now need an Italian speaker, who loves Italy and travel, to work with their customers who have booked holidays in dreamy villas in (mostly) Italy, and with locally based managers, to plan their trip and ensure the experience is perfect!
• Share knowledge that you receive from owners with the rest of the team where appropriate
• Liaise regularly with the locally based Managers to ensure teamwork is optimized
• Ensure all brochures and other mailings requested are sent as and when required
• Ensure all clients receive an accurate information pack by the due date Client to local managers/owner/supplier communication:
• Establish and maintain pre-booking contact with your clients
• Collect all necessary information from clients and provide detailed information to owners and Local Managers to ensure that the client’s needs are met
• Liaise with local suppliers, owners and Local Managers to accommodate special requests and deal with objections
• Work with the Local Managers to design and develop new revenue streams and business relationshipsSales and client relationships:
• Work closely with the Sales team to manage client bookings and enquiries
• Discover and develop new business relationships with new suppliers for new services/products;
• Study ways to promote and develop sales for new productsProduct knowledge of our properties and services:
• Study all our properties and products so you are able to describe them in detail and sell them to clients
• Gain a good understanding of the areas for which you are responsible for so you are able to give accurate information to our clients regarding the area, travel connections etc
• Where necessary, contact the local supplier or Local Manager in our villa regions to get up to date and accurate information on the productsGoing the extra mile
• Use your initiative in looking actively for ways in which to improve the operations of the business and fulfil any other duties that may be reasonably expected to fall within you roleYour
• You will have an excellent level of Italian and English.
• You will have a friendly and professional manner in person and over the phone
• You must be a confident and articulate communicator with fantastic listening skills
• You’ll need to demonstrate excellent writing skills to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written guides, letters and emails
• You will be incredibly organised, diplomatic and have great attention to detail
• You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine, collaborative working style
• You should be flexible and open to new and different ideas of working that strive to improve both yours and the team’s performance
• It is likely that you will be a graduate and extensively travelled, in any case you’ll need to demonstrate a passion and a curiosity for all things Italian and the Mediterranean way of life
• Experience with customer care of up-scale clients would be a plus
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.