Data Administrator/ Analyst - Ref: 1708-25
- Location: Surrey - Weybridge
- Salary: 25-29k
- Job Type: Temporary
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: PA/Admin/Secretarial
Your New Job Title: Data Administrator/ Analyst
Your New Daily rate: up to £13.05 per hour (equivalent to £25K pa, going up to £14.85 after 3 months - equivalent of £29K pa)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 31st October 2017
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Start date: by the 21st August 2017
Job reference number: JP55905
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a well-known FTSE100 FMCG business who is looking for a Data Administrator to join the company in an exciting short term opportunity.
What you'll be doing each day:
• You will be provided with a master data sheet containing all products our client currently sells to a grocery and convenience retailer
• This will include barcodes, case codes, unit cost, case costs, units per case and any ongoing clearance they pay to the grocery and convenience retailer
• You will have 3 main tasks to be performed once every 4 weeks:
1. Promotional reconciliation and approval
2. Everyday invoicing and invoice approval
3. Clearance invoicing and invoice approval
• All 3 tasks involve using an online platform to extract data on either shipments or sales out (EPOS sales) then exporting the raw data to excel.
• Once you have the shipment or sales data you will then match the monthly total to each product using a barcode/case code VlookUp in the excel templates provided.
• Multiplying the shipment units/sales units by the amount per unit will give the amount to be invoiced for that unit.
The skills you need to succeed:
• Advanced Excel skills, e.g Vlookups, Pivot tables etc
• FMCG experience or understanding of Cases/units/retrospective payments/barcodes/casecodes
• Ability to quickly learn to use online platforms
• Running and setting up standardised reports and exporting to excel
• Comfortable maintaining basic business relationships with the grocery and convenience retailer buyers including answering ad hoc queries.
Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, etc.) may be a bonus.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.