Your New Job Title: Business Travel Consultant - Travel industry
Your New Salary: 18K -(depending on experience)
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: Berkshire, Bracknell
The Skills you'll need each day:
Sales/ Account Managing, Reservation, Ticketing, Galileo (GDS)
Who you'll be working for:
Major international tour operator in London is seeking Inside Sales to join their sales team.
What you'll be doing each day:
o Managing own clients including trouble shooting, providing updated consular information.
- To maintain & develop relationships with corporate suppliers.
- Making corporate travel arrangements using the Galileo system, etc.
- Provide the highest level of corporate customer care at all times
- Manage and coach other team members whenever necessary
- Provide necessary information and arrangements to clients for visas acquisitions
- Handle emergency enquiries outside office hours
- Have daily liaison with Clients and Suppliers
The skills you need to succeed:
Previous account management/sales experience in travel or hospitality sector is essential
- Experience in airliners or travel agents would be advantageous
- Knowledge of GDS would be plus
- Fluent in both English and Japanese (both written and spoken)
- Deep understanding of Japanese and British business culture
- Excellent communication and customer service skills both in Japanese and English
- Consistency to complete duties and responsibilities
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.