Team Support/P.A role – Banking - Ref: 1706-57
- Location: London - London
- Salary: negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: PA/Admin/Secretarial
Your New Job Title: Team Support/P.A role – Banking
The Skills you'll use: Fluent Mandarin, strong team support experience
Your New Salary: negotiable
Who you'll be working for:
What you'll be doing each day:
• Drafting branch’s periodically work report and work plan.
• Drafting branch’s development plan and make recommendation to the senior management.
• Work out the KPI for all departments within the branch.
• Daily communication with HO. Preparing the reports submit to HO and pass the orders or instructions from HO to relevant departments within branch.
• Calling and taking notes for all senior management meetings;
• In charge of branch’s daily email and OA system.
• Translation of documents into or from Chinese;
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and staff both in the UK and in China;
• Managing and ordering stationary and other office supplies;
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation;
• Other ad-hoc administration duties.
The skills you need to succeed:
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills – fluent English and Mandarin required;
• Working experience in Chinese background companies is preferred;
• Good knowledge of MS Office and other office software packages;
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Good organisational and time management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, etc.) may be a bonus.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.