Your Job Title: Mandarin speaking PA / Secretary to CEO
Your Skills: Fluent Mandarin, senior level PA/Secretary experience
Your Salary: To £30k
Your duties and responsibilities:
• Managing email accounts
• Diary management and organising meetings
• Arranging the Director’s travel
• Preparing letters, minutes of meeting and organising the post etc.
• Dealing with lawyers, architects, estate agents etc.
• Overseeing and checking the website progress and SEO activities
• Collecting and analysing market information
• Ensuring and managing the smooth running of the office
• Dealing with all business and personal tasks upon request
• First point of contact for clients and other visitors to the Company
• Providing reports and financial statements
• Monitoring and reconciling various accounts, statements, and reports.
Your Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Bi-lingual Chinese/English
• Basic knowledge of accounting
• Excellent experience in using Microsoft Office and Outlook software
• Intermediate excel capability with financial analysis ability
• Ability to multitask is a must
• A sense of urgency prioritising workloads
• A high level of administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent personal presentation, telephone manner and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, good humoured and able to communicate in a warm and friendly manner
• Hard working individual with an excellent work ethic
• Reliable and committed
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.