Job Title: Japanese speaking Senior Researcher
Salary: up to £45K
Skills: Japanese, Quantitative analysis/research, Economics research, Think tanks, Investment banks
●●【商社】 リサーチャー 募集！ 【正】1703-58●●
- リサーチ(特にQuantitative Research)の経験者。
City based Japanese organisation is looking for Japanese speaking Senior Researcher to carry out economic, industrial, and political research and write reports to executives and corporate & business departments by co-work with General Manager and help General Manager manage the department.
• Provide timely and reliable macro & micro economic, industrial, and geopolitical analyses of current issues to executives and corporate & business departments in EMEA Business Unit by co-work with General Manager;
• Monitor and analyse country risk in EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) especially EU and main emerging markets countries carefully;
• Support executives and corporate & business departments in EMEA Business Unit to make business strategies by providing economic, industrial and geopolitical information;
• Make medium term economic, industrial, and political outlook based on forward-looking analysis;
• Help GM manage the department.
• Expertise in quantitative analysis and research
• Experience as an economist, industrial analyst, or a political analyst
• Network with economists, industrial analysts, and political analysts of think tanks, governments and international organizations
• Good understanding of economics such as Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, and international economics and international relations
• IT Skills including Web navigation, Excel, Word, and Power point.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
• Skills to manage and prioritise work
• Proactive person who can work on own initiative
• Good numerical skills
• Experience working for think tanks or research divisions of investment banks.
• Under graduate degree in Economics and international relations
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.