1) Be responsible for basic technical support, including computers, printers and software issues.
2) Be responsible for Network (WAN and LAN) maintenance, configuration, trouble shooting and ongoing system administration.
3) Monthly based report with any of critical issues and solutions.
4) Be responsible for the newspaper publishing tech support ,including receive the page files and such as issues that related the whole publishing process.
5) Cooperate with Beijing IT Department in solving IT issues.
1) Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, information systems or equivalent.
2) 2+ years' working experience as supporting function at IT will be a plus.
3) Good desktop IT knowledge background is preferred (operating system, application software, network and IT infrastructure).
4) Good communication skills and customer service awareness.
5) Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
6) Excellent communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
7) Good learning skills.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.