HR &General; Affiars Assistant Manager - Ref: 19508
- Location: London - London
- Salary: £38K - £42K + benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English
- Categories: HR/Recruitment
Your New Job Title: HR &General Affiars Assistant Manager
The Skills You'll Need: HR, CIPD Level 5 and above
Your New Salary: £38K - £42K + benefits
Location: The City
Who You'll Be Working for: an international trading company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Overseeing of Recruitment and Selection in the UK.
- Employment Law - Keeping up-to-date with employment law in the UK, and liaising with Company’s external advisers on important employment matters.
- Providing support for London payroll as needed.
- Assisting with Expatriate affairs as required.
- General Affairs (GA) - Overall supervision of general affairs matters, including office and facility management, with small team.
- Troubleshooting on various HR/GA issues.
- Training & Development - Conducting a range of presentations and seminars to increase regional employee awareness of HR systems. To coordinate and evaluate Management and Business Development training with external consultant and within department.
- Performance Management - Responsible for region’s appraisal system, overseeing its smooth running, advising, conducting workshops and meetings where necessary throughout the region to improve understanding among both management and employees.
- Reward - to advise on remuneration and reward within the region, and talent management, cross cultural management
- Provides various HR support to the other offices in the region.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Prior experience in Human Resources, preferably in a Japanese environment
- Comfortable communicating and working with employees at all levels and different cultures.
- Self-motivated and time management skills
- CIPD holder (level 5 and above)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.