Financial Accountant – JAPANESE speaker - Ref: 19394
- Location: London - London
- Salary: £30,000-50,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English - Japanese
- Categories: Accounts
- 英語 でのコミュニケーション、読み書きがしっかり出来る方
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ×
‐ Tier 5 ×
‐ Tier 4 ×
Your New Job Title: Financial Accountant – JAPANESE speaker
The Skills You'll Need: ACCA, accounting, audit, financial regulations, financial reporting, statistical analysis
Your New Salary: £30,000-50,000
Location: London, zone 1
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Liaise between Japan HQ and its local affiliate company, and supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data among them cooperatively.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Japanese skills (reading/ written skill) require for this role as most of reports are written in Japanese and English
- Previous accounting experience in UK
- Accounting, Audit, SFAS Rules knowledge
- Financial Skills - Analyzing Information , Reporting, Statistical Analysis
Job status: Permanent/ Full-tiime
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.