Front Office AVP/VP - Structured Products & Sales – Japanese speaker - Ref: 19346
- Location: London - London
- Salary: Up to basic £100K plus bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English - Japanese
- Categories: Financial Services - Other
Your New Job Title: Front Office AVP/VP - Structured Products & Sales – Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Front office, MTN, structured note /derivatives, Japanese, FCA
Your New Salary: Up to basic £100K plus bonus
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for:
One of the top financial groups - you will be responsible for arranging EMTNs and distributing them to Tokyo communicating effectively with the internal staff and external staff/companies in Japanese & English on daily basis.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Arrange EMTN (Euro Medium Term Note) collaborating with Tokyo, Debt Capital Market, Legal, traders, and external swap houses, legal counsels etc.
- Trade with Tokyo, internal/ external traders.
- Produce scheme ideas taking opportunities of market movements, develop new products sorting out issues such as booking, valuation, regulations, etc. through the new product assessment/application.
- Work on administrative tasks before/after the deal such as booking deals and checking documents, etc.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience in structured note business or derivatives business.
- Fluent in Japanese & English ( because it’s necessary to communicate with Tokyo )
- Preferable if certified person who passed FCA exam and can be engaged in regulatory activities.
- Good skills in Excel & Word ( preferable if good at VBA programming )
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Core hours 40 hours/week
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.