Your New Job Title: Post Room Logistics Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Logistics, well organised, strong Excel, SAP experience
Your New Salary: £11p/h
Location: Central London
Job status: Long Term Temporary (Six months initially but should go longer)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday - Friday (8am - 4.30pm and 9.30am - 6pm on alternate weeks)
Who You'll Be Working for:
World class luxury brand.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To support the Logistics Manager to ensure the correct physical movement of stock both in and out of the Logistics Department.
- Ensure that this is correctly documented, the computer records match the movement of notifications and stock and that the Import and Export records are accurately maintained.
- To follow all company policies and procedures, in particular the transport directives, and ensure products are moved in a secure and compliant way at all times ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Ensure the flow of notifications and articles are correctly documented and completed in SAP.
- On a daily basis pack and ship notifications and articles out of the platform to boutiques, private clients, wholesalers including Ireland and Jersey, UK out workers and EU platforms.
- On a daily basis receive physically and logically notifications from EU platforms and ensure these are efficiently handed to the next department in the flow taking signature upon handover.
- Deliver parcels to departments within the company and ensure items ready for shipping are collected daily, throughout the day.
- Manage all deliveries and collections through the loading bay ensuring security procedures are followed
- Check correct number of parcels are handed over both from and to carriers
- Ensure carriers are working to agreed SLAs, log and report any anomalies
- Ensure SAP flow is up to date, logical and physical flow to match, create manual ODN’s as and when required.
- Provide logistics support and organise transport for CS repairs (VIP) and ad hoc collections.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
The Skills You'll Need for the Role:
- Logistics experience: working knowledge of transport and warehousing flows.
- Strong understanding of geographic scope of the UK and international sending as required
- Computer literate
- SAP experience a benefit
- Ideally strong Excel
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.