中文普通话法律顾问-Mandarin speaking Legal Counsel - Ref: 19288
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £70k + benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin - English
- Categories: No categories
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Legal Counsel
Your New Salary: Up to £70k + benefits (lunch allowance of £10/day, full attendance bonus, etc)
Job status: Permanent
Location: East London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Review, draft, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, resellers and other third parties, including large master service agreements, consulting/services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other standard and non-standard agreements related to sales of the company’s products and/or services working within agreed contracting policies;
- Ensure appropriate level of legal involvement in contract negotiations and compliance with policies established by the legal department;
- Draft commercial supplier and vendor contract templates according to business needs; and
- Advise on key contractual issues.
- Work closely with the HR team to provide legal advice in the UK jurisdictions and support the human resources functions for office in Europe, South Africa and Russia;
- Periodically review and revise existing employment policies in the UK and other countries to ensure that internal policy comply with local labour law; and
- Advise HR on ad hoc, non-contentious employment law related matter.
- Working with external immigration advisers to ensure that the Company is fully compliant; and
- Keeping up with the changes of the immigration law market.
- Help resolve and assist in the negotiation during commercial disputes; and
- Liaise with external lawyers for settlements or legal proceedings
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- England and Wales qualified solicitor with PQE. However, this is a guideline only. NQ will be considered if they haver relevant experience;
- A good understanding of negotiation positions regarding key contractual issues, such as indemnities and liabilities;
- The person would need to be pragmatic and commercially minded and would need to have the skills to manage all the contractual activity in the UK with the support of external counsels when needed;
- Work independently on a full range of legal matters and being flexible to take on multi-functional role for the group and work with colleagues in different time zones;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.