中文普通话业务经理（手机业务部门）-Mandarin speaking Business Manager (Mobile Business) - Ref: 19286
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-40k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin - English
- Categories: No categories
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Business Manager (Mobile Business)
Your New Salary: £30-40k depending on experience + benefits (lunch allowance of £10/day, full attendance bonus, etc) + commission
Job status: Permanent
Location: East London
The successful applicant will be a key role in business development to support Mobile business director on multiple channel development strategy, client acquisition planning, working across both C and B categories to ensure company sales targets are met.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Drive and seize profitable sales and partnership opportunities to achieve both company business goals and personal sales target (2C and 2B).
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key channels and other business partners.
- Lead the development of business forecasting models, analysing both direct and indirect channel performance/ROI, providing acquisition forecasts and business analyses reports to reflect business effort.
- Track channel development life cycles and ensures that problems are addressed and resolved quickly.
- Accountability for the channel budget, support Mobile business director in devising and delivering company’s multichannel sales and acquisition plans, addressing key channel optimisation challenges.
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with key person across sales and marketing, Product, finance and legal to gain business approval.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- High level written and verbal communication skills in English is required, fluency in Mandarin Chinese is essential.
- Tracked record in business planning /developing, pitching/selling specifically in mobile industry/MVNO in Europe and Asia.
- Excellent presentation skills - both oral and written - with ability to present to highest levels of an organisation.
- Ability to forecast and budget revenues across markets, solid working level of xls.
- Self-sufficient and confident leader, able to influence stakeholders at all levels and work effectively across functions. Comfortable leading non-hierarchical, cross-functional working teams.
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with a highly ambitious, international team.
- Strong organisational skills to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong personal impact and the ability to inspire confidence and positive action.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities.
- A degree level education
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.