National Account Manager – Pharmacy, Wholesalers and Discounters - Ref: 19283
- Location: London - West London
- Salary: UP TO £55,000 plus bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English
- Categories: Accounts
Your New Job Title: National Account Manager – Pharmacy, Wholesalers and Discounters
Your New Salary: UP TO £55,000 plus bonus
Location: West London
Working Hours: 8:30-17:30, 3days in Office/2days from home
The Skills you'll need each day:
Client management, business development, sales & marketing
Who you'll be working for:
A small London office of a global corporation is looking for a National Account Manager due to their expanding business.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Managing large company accounts for the company and building relationships with key personnel
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively
- Holding regular weekly meetings with internal personnel, part of an sales update
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts
- Taking a proactive approach to account management
- Arranging meeting with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience managing national accounts for a similar company
- Industry knowledge, (Pharmacy, Grocery and Discounters) preferred.
- Key account manager looking to step up into National Account Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts
- A full driving licence is essential
- Proven track record of working to KPI's and achieving targets
- Excel, word and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Able to use data and create account specific presentations.
- Analyses data to use in meeting with customers.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure, at key seasonal times.
Company provides you…
- Mobile phone.
- Private medical health after one year.
- Car allowance
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.