●●【航空】 VIPデスクアテンダント募集 19278●●
People First/Team Japan
ラインＩＤ: TJ PeopleFirst
Your New Job Title: VIP DESK Agent - Japanese speaker
Your New Salary: salary package all inclusive is £22,000 - £23,000.
Higher salary packages will be dependent on the experience and expertise with high profile customer service.
Status: Full-time/ Permanent
Location: London Heathrow Terminal 3
Hours: Shift (including early morning and/or late evening as required ) work including weekends and bank holidays/Christmas day/New Year day. Normal working hours 37.5 hours a week.
The Skills you'll need each day: Japanese, Airlines, customer service, VIP service
Who you'll be working for:
This newly created, unique position involves a variety of VIP passenger's, representing the company to the highest tier passengers. Provide comprehensive, courteous and top quality service to Japanese VIP clients and customers of the company. To attend the client of Senior Vice President, at the airport and accompany him for sales calls in the UK.
You will be working in a new and small team to promote and expand the company presence in the industry; therefore, proactive and voluntary attention to details are required.
What you'll be doing each day:
At Heathrow Airport
• Arrange and attend the arrival and departure of S.V.P’s clients.
• Arrange and attend the arrival and departure of PROM clients
• Answer their queries and attend luggage if necessary.
• Create, change, cancel their bookings.
• Courtesy service including family service Client sales calls
• Identify sales opportunity for S.V.P. .
• Accompany S.V.P for their sales calls
• Conduct sales calls on behalf of S.V.P.
The skills you need to succeed:
• Mother tongue level of Japanese. Fluent English; writing, reading and speaking
• Computer literate - MS office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality when handling VIP clients’ information and that of senior managements’.
• Customer oriented, quick thinking and displays initiative.
• Team Player
• Communication skills both oral and written
• Time management skills
• Able to work under pressure Requirement:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.