Your New Job Title: Engineering Sales Coordinator
The Skills You'll Need: Engineering, Commercial, Sales Support, Tenders
Your New Salary: £25-32k
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
World class manufacturer of power generation equipment.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Working closely with your Manager and other team members, this person will be responsible for new Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) bids, existing LTSA renewals and other commercial activities with existing customers in our London office.
- Prepare actual commercial quotes or bid for tenders, after being adequately prepared and trained for the task to be fully in line with best commercial practices
- Take lead as Person in Charge for the development of LTSA proposals
- Focus on LTSA programme cost reduction activities
- Pro actively analyse existing commercial procedures and aim for improvements and work efficiency
- Support LTSA to establish tools to increase efficiency of work
- Actively participate in building professional LTSA within the company
- Coordinate contract amendment activities for existing contracts
- Communicate with factories on service pricing strategy, cost estimates and quotations
- Develop proposals which meet customer requirements
- Participate and lead tenders for existing customers
- Support the development of new product offerings and upgrades
- Support New Sales menu sales opportunities for existing customers
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proven related experience in an engineering role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A commercial focus.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Fluency in business English
- An understanding of German would be a plus!
- Computer knowledge and mastery of common software packages for office work
- Knowledge/Skill: General knowledge of following areas is desirable.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.